Meeting in Geneva

Hi Meryem:

I was follow on the work of this Caucus, not being so activist as I am in the
Caucus LAC. However, Human Rights are my main passion and I would like to know
how I could help it while I was in Geneva. I will arrive on 7 December, very
early, and return on December 14.

I know that this will be a crazy week, however, if the Caucus has meeting, I
would like to attend and also help in some translation if its need it.

Cheers

Katitza