PASSES - Summary at this point

Hi all,

Here are the passes requests from HR caucus members in the order they
were sent to me:

- Angelamaria Loreto - Ius Primi Viri
- Michele Trimarchi - Ius Primi Viri
- Luciana Luisa Papeschi - Ius Primi Viri
- Meryem Marzouki - IRIS (Imaginons un réseau Internet solidaire)
- Rikke Frank Jorgensen - Danish Institute for Human Rights
- Diana Bronson - Rights and Democracy
- Daniel Bolomey - Amnesty International Swiss Section (General
Secretary)
- Yves Steiner - Amnesty International Swiss Section
- Marlyn Tadros - Virtual Activism
- Doaa Hassan - Virtual Activism
- Chris Bailey - Virtual Activism
- Owoseni Oluwabukonla - Alliance AIDS Initiative, Nigeria
- Eduviere Solomon Owumi - Alliance AIDS Initiative, Nigeria
- Eyinade Adedayo - Alliance AIDS Initiative, Nigeria
- Christine Ferrier, OMCT (World Organisation Against Torture)
- Robin D. Gross - IP Justice
- Robert Guerra - Privaterra
- Katitza Rodriguez - Privaterra
- Fawzia Assaad - Pen International
- Alain Ambrosi - CMIC
- Rik Panganiban - World Federalist Movement

This means 21 passes, as for now. I still have no information on the
number of passes we can get as a caucus, but this will probably be less
that this number.

Here is what I suggest:

- Those of you who can ask for passes through other ways (another
caucus, working group, "family", governmental delegation, whatever)
shall also try these opportunities (they will be kept on our list in
the mean time)
- Some other caucuses or working groups may have more passes than those
required by their members. I hope that in such a case they can provide
their additional passes to other groups
- If in the end we need to make a choice, a rule of "no more than one
pass per organization" will obviously apply (as for now, this rule
would us require only 13 passes). Be then prepared to tell us who would
be the person to give the pass, for organizations having requested more
than one.

Meryem