Re: [hr-wsis] Meeting in Geneva

Hi Katitza,

Thanks for this offer to help. I will be arriving later, on December
8th evening, but Rikke and Diana will be there earlier, Rik is on site
and for the others I don't know. I suggest you coordinate with them
when in Geneva.
We will certainly need help from many people, the first need being to
coordinate for passes transfer on 10th, 11th and 12th (see the last
message on passes I've forwarded to the list).

Meryem