Re: [hr-wsis] Re: draft letter to de Mello

Karen,

Thank you for pointing this out.
I agree.
I was a bit hasty yesterday in reading the draft.

I do not think (and this is my personal opinion here) that
CPSR could support that particular part of the letter.
We should edit that part.

As you may know, our organization started in response to Reagan's
SDI ("Star Wars") program, recognizing that ICTs and computer
professionals' development of them are not value-neutral propositions.
And this was certainly not a new view back then.

Best,

WJM