Re: [hr-wsis] Re: More inputs to HR caucus document

Alain

Thank you for your comments.

The idea behind the "complex of rights" actually comes out of the
right to communicate community (some of us at least), as you may know.
I chose simply to repond to that particular paragraph at a more general
level than RTC, letting the communication righs caucus introduce it.

I hope this is clear.

Let us find a better phrase than "free flow."

WJM