Re: [hr-wsis] Re: draft letter to de Mello

In my opinion - keep the letter relatively general and perhaps call and follow up with all the details, implications of attending etc etc. We want to make sure that he attends and does so because there are so many persons or organizations wanting him to participate. We have no control over him sending a deputy - his diary may be full and the sooner we get the letter off the better.

The original letter was neutral and complete. I would prefer to spend time trying to increase awareness of the existence of this letter amongst ngos ( which I am doing) and getting them to sign on. The more neutral the letter the more people who will sign on.

Amali De Silva-Mitchell

Bill McIver <mciver@albany.edu> wrote:

Meryem,

Can you give clarfication?

Can we take more time on this letter?

Did you see this being on the same 31 May
time line as the contributions?

Thanks,

WJM

--