Re: [hr-wsis] Re: Overpasses for the summit

Those who would like to attend the Opening plenary on the 16th (ie. hear Ebadi give her talk), need to get an overpass. So the overpass issue is an important one. My fear is that the Tunisians will try to stack the room, or horde all the overpasses so that :

a. many in CS will not be able to enter the plenary room to hear her...
b. sympathetic Tunisians can loudly applaud the president..