Re: [WSIS CS-Plenary] CS speakers from ITU for opening, roundtable and high level panel

As HR caucus representative, I would like to thank Renata for her position. I've already received a letter in the same direction from Roberto Bissio, of course before the choice of the WSIS ES has been published.
Meryem