Re: [hr-wsis] Re: More inputs to HR caucus document

Karen,

This is fine with me.

I think we should all (caucuses) submit something.

If you are on the ct@wsis-cs.org list then you have just
seen Adam Peake's comments from GLOCOM.

It is a very straight forward presentation.

We don't need to compete with Sarte. 8-) (please smile)

Best,

WJM