Re: [hr-wsis] Re: More inputs to HR caucus document

Meryem,

Can we not submit a simple set of comments?

I don't think we need to submit a complete declaration.

Let us just offer comments for any paragraphs that are relevant to
the HR caucus and add items that we feel are missing.

Collectively, we surely already have content that can be adapted.

Just my $0.02,

WJM