SIgning letter to OHCHR

I've asked Rik for the deadline to sending a letter to OHCHR, and what
he thinks about the point raised by Diana. here's his answer.
Please indicate on this list ASAP if your organization is willing to
sign (provide name, website and contact person).
IRIS is signing on.
Meryem

Début du message réexpédié :