Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2006 14:21:12 +0100
To: governance@lists.cpsr.org
From: karen banks <karenb@gn.apc.org>
Subject: [governance] APC nominations to the IGC NomCom

dear all,

APC submitted the following nominations to the IGC NomCom today, with
a ninth to be confirmed by the proposed nominee. In addition, we have
endorsed robin gross' self-nomination

Nominations
------------------
Mawaki Chango
Parminder Jeet Singh
Rikke Frank Joergensen
Ken Lohento
William Drake
Milton Mueller
Adam Peake
Paul Wilson

Endorsements
Robin Gross

once i have checked with all nominess re making their statements
public, i will post them here..

we will be sending the full list with an overarching motivation
statement to the IGF secretariat as well.. we will post a copy here
at the time..

karen