Latest Version CS Statement

Cheers and a virtual glass of champagne! Thank you all for all of your work. We know this wasn't easy.

In particular, I appreciate this very important addition:

The summit has also ignored our demand to ensure the privacy and integrity of
the vote if and when electronic voting technologies are used.

Saludos, Ginger