Overpasses for the summit

Dear  colleagues:

The summit overpass policy (still being drafted by the CSB) contemplates each WG, Caucus and regional group being given an equal share of passes to enter the plenary room. The exact details as to how that will be divided, well, is still under debate by the bureau...

That being said, it seems likely that each WG, Caucus and regional group will have to appoint a designated contact person. This person's role will be pickup the passes and equitabily distribute them to his/ her caucus.

In terms of how "others" are doing it...well, as focal point on the CSB for the "north american and european" regional group, I have setup a email address (wsis@privaterra.org) where people can submit an email. As it gets received, a automated acknowledgement gets sent.

I have also setup a website <http://www.privaterra.org/~rguerra/wsis/ > , one where people fill in their details and have it emailed to the address above.

In summary, has this caucus dealt with the overpass issue yet? If not, we should.

regards

Robert

--
Robert Guerra <rguerra@privaterra.org>
Director, Computer Professionals for Social Responsibility (CPSR)