DÃbut du message rÃexpÃdià :

De: Robert Guerra <rguerra@lists.privaterra.org>

[...]

In the spirit of transparency and openness, i thought it best to share my position (as focal point on the CSB for North America & Europe) on and about nominations from Tunisia with the plenary list.

My position is as follows....

To be honest, the inclusion of Tunisians as proposed speakers at the summit makes be personally shake in disbelief.

[...]

Recommendation: remove all Tunisian names all together. If this group recommends one Tunisian name vs. another, we will be lead into a dogfight we can not win. It's a political issue - let the ITU deal with it.

Alternatives: no doubt there are other names from other countries that are not only "less problematic" but, are higher level and involved in information society activities and/or initiatives at a higher level than the Tunisian nominees.

--
Working List of the WSIS Human Rights Caucus
Web site : http://www.iris.sgdg.org/actions/smsi/hr-wsis