Fwd: [WSIS CS-Plenary] Speakers for the Summit / my position on nominations from Tunisia

Second message.

Début du message réexpédié :

De: Rik Panganiban <rikp@earthlink.net>
Date: Ven 7 oct 2005 19:37:02 Europe/Paris
À: plenary@wsis-cs.org
Objet: Rép : [WSIS CS-Plenary] Speakers for the Summit / my position on nominations from Tunisia
Répondre à: plenary@wsis-cs.org

[Please note that by using 'REPLY', your response goes to the entire list. Kindly use individual addresses for responses intended for specific people]

Click http://wsis.funredes.org/plenary/ to access automatic translation of this message!

Robert,

Thanks for clarifying your position.

The Selection Committee is finalizing its list, based on all the nominations from the various CS groupings, caucuses, working groups, etc. We will of course take all the committee members views into account and will be circulating our final recommendations to the ITU and to this Plenary shortly.

Rik Panganiban