Re: [hr-wsis] HR caucus website to update

"WORLD OWES A DUTY TO EVERY MARGINALISED CHILD TO GET HIM EDUCATED WITH INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY !" Anonymous

Hi Meryem!
Thanks for letting us know all the hard work Rikke has been doing since PrepCom2 where I got to know her. I have been getting all the discussions, proceedings in the e-mail and I must thank Rikke for excellant work in perticular and Denmark in general as well as your good work.I will be joining you in Tunis and I am interested in doing intervention at least once as NGO at the plennery after discussing with IG-HR caucus. I shall keep in touch.Please let me know the final draft of our caucus.
Yogesh Varhade, President, Ambedkar Centre for Justice and Peace,
www.ambedkar.net

Meryem Marzouki <marzouki@ras.eu.org> wrote:
Dear all,

The HR caucus website has not been updated after prepcom3, which
doesn't mean that the caucus has not been active during this last
prepcom.
Rikke has been struggling almost alone in Geneva on behalf of the
caucus, specially during teh second week, since I had to leave in
emergency for personal reasons.
Let's thank Rikke for all her work in Geneva, and please allow me some
time to update the caucus website.

Best,
Meryem

--
Working List of the WSIS Human Rights Caucus
Web site : http://www.iris.sgdg.org/actions/smsi/hr-wsis