HR caucus website to update

Dear all,

The HR caucus website has not been updated after prepcom3, which doesn't mean that the caucus has not been active during this last prepcom.
Rikke has been struggling almost alone in Geneva on behalf of the caucus, specially during teh second week, since I had to leave in emergency for personal reasons.
Let's thank Rikke for all her work in Geneva, and please allow me some time to update the caucus website.

Best,
Meryem