Re: [hr-wsis] Re: SV: [WSIS CS-Plenary] Open Statement from the Human Rights Caucus - denial of accreditation

APC also endorses the statement

karen

At 14:27 23/09/2005, ginger@paque.net wrote:
Please add Ginger Paque, UNA-Venezuela to the endorsement.

Thank you, Ginger

From: "Rikke Frank Joergensen" <rfj@humanrights.dk>
Date: 2005/09/23 Fri AM 06:31:37 EDT
To: <plenary@wsis-cs.org>, <hr-wsis@iris.sgdg.org>
CC: <wsis-gc@genderwsis.org>, <plenary@wsis-cs.org>
Subject: [hr-wsis] SV: [WSIS CS-Plenary] Open Statement from the Human Rights Caucus - denial of accreditation

Hi all,

Since CS Plenary did not reach any agreement on endorsement of the HRIC statement this morning, we are opening it for endorsement by individual organisations.

Any organisation wishing to endorse the statement on HRIC and the call for procedural safeguards for CS more generally, pls let me or meryem know directly.

thanks
rikke