De : Rikke Frank Joergensen [mailto:rfj@humanrights.dk]
Envoyé : vendredi, 23. septembre 2005 11:32
À : plenary@wsis-cs.org; hr-wsis@iris.sgdg.org
Cc : wsis-gc@genderwsis.org; plenary@wsis-cs.org
Objet : [hr-wsis] SV: [WSIS CS-Plenary] Open Statement from the Human
Rights Caucus - denial of accreditation

Hi all,

Since CS Plenary did not reach any agreement on endorsement of the HRIC statement this morning, we are opening it for endorsement by individual organisations.

Any organisation wishing to endorse the statement on HRIC and the call for procedural safeguards for CS more generally, pls let me or meryem know directly.

thanks
rikke