Fwd: slight postponement of today's IG caucus meeting

Begin forwarded message:

From: Jeanette Hofmann <jeanette@wz-berlin.de>
Date: September 21, 2005 12:07:12 PM GMT+02:00
To: WSIS Internet Governance Caucus <governance@lists.cpsr.org>, plenary@wsis-cs.org, Robert Guerra <rguerra@lists.privaterra.org>, Adam Peake <ajp@glocom.ac.jp>
Subject: slight postponement oftoday's caucus meeting

Hi everyone, unfortunately, weh need to postpone the IG caucus meeting for 40 minutes. I would suggest we start at 3.10 pm in room E 30/56. The reason is that Adam and I have been asked to attend the bureau meeting today.

Please spread the word to those who might not have Internet access this morning so that we avoid people coming in vain and disappear again.

Sorry again, hopefully see you at 3.10 pm then.

jeanette