Re: [hr-wsis] HRIC/FIDH WSIS Press Statement

if you are looking for organizational endorsements you can add us to the list

Andrew

Andrew Anderson
Deputy Director
Front Line
The International Foundation for the Protection of Human Rights Defenders
16 Idrone Lane, off Bath Place, Blackrock, Co. Dublin, Ireland

Tel. 00353-1-212-37-50
Fax. 00353-1-212-10-01
mob. 00353-87-205-6867
www.frontlinedefenders.org

Rikke Frank Joergensen wrote:

hi all

As just announced in CS C&T meeting pls find attached the HRIC / FIDH press statement.

We will also draft a statement from the HR Caucus to be circulated for CS endorsements, and will discuss the issue on our Side Event Panel on Thursday afternoon.

Rikke