Re: [hr-wsis] SV: Re: CS STATEMENT V3: Statement

thanks bill, rikke - have got

karen

At 13:52 15/08/2005, Rikke Frank Joergensen wrote:
Ok, thanks bill.

-----Oprindelig meddelelse-----
Fra: Bill McIver [mailto:Bill.McIver@nrc-cnrc.gc.ca]
Sendt: 15. august 2005 14:31
Til: hr-wsis@iris.sgdg.org
Emne: [hr-wsis] Re: CS STATEMENT V3: Statement

Rikke,

Thanks once again.

I am going to be a bit picky with the language on Art 27.

I think it is important to include the language
"share in scientific advancement and its benefits" when
referring to this article in the context of WGIG and WSIS.
It is not just about culture.

WJM

Meryem.Marzouki@iris.sgdg.org

-- Bill McIver e-Government / e-Citizen Group National Research Council Canada Institute for Information Technology e-mail: bill.mciver@nrc.gc.ca http://iit-iti.nrc-cnrc.gc.ca/r-d/e-government-gouvernement-e_e.html http://iit-iti.nrc-cnrc.gc.ca/r-d/e-government-gouvernement-e_f.html