HR and the UN

Hi

I just heard from the HR Commission in Geneva, that Kofi A. has proposed (in a speech) that the UN system be reformed into three main pillars; fight against terrorism, development and HR…

This would mean a big upgrade of HR within the UN system, and I am quite astonished that he even proposed it.. Does anyone know more ?

Rikke