[hr-wsis] APOLOGIES next conference call

dear all,

please excuse my mistake and yesterday's email which was meant to be private between Rights and democracy and the FIDH, and not on the HR WSIS mailing list.

apologies,

antoine madelin

amadelin@fidh.org wrote:

Hi all,

Diana is back among us after her sabatical and has now the mind full of exciting and exotic ideas for our mission.
Deadlines are rushing up for our work plan on the WSIS.

I would therefore suggest that we hold a telephone conference next week, Tuesday August 31st. I will send a detailled workplan with our pending questions during the week, so that everyone can reflect on where we are and where we should go.

PLease tell me if this date and time suits you. Send me a phone number where you would be reachable as well.

best,

antoine

Rikke Frank Joergensen wrote:

Fyi,  best Rikke

*****************

Latest news from the Organization for Security
and Co-operation in Europe (OSCE) - http://www.osce.org
OSCE MEDIA REPRESENTATIVE TO HOLD CONFERENCE ON MEDIA FREEDOM
ON THE INTERNET

VIENNA/AMSTERDAM, 23 August 2004 - "Guaranteeing Media Freedom
on the Internet" is the title of the 2nd Amsterdam Internet
Conference
to be held on 27 and 28 August 2004. It will be hosted by Miklos
Haraszti,
the OSCE Representative on Freedom of...

For full text see: http://www.osce.org/news/show_news.php?ut=2&id=4295

--
Working List of the WSIS Human Rights Caucus
Web site : http://www.iris.sgdg.org/actions/smsi/hr-wsis