Hi,
My number is 234-805-2459813
The date and time is okay.
Thanks.
Dare Odumuye
Alliance Rights,Nigeria

"amadelin@fidh.org" <amadelin@fidh.org> wrote:
Hi all,

Diana is back among us after her sabatical and has now the mind full of
exciting and exotic ideas for our mission.
Deadlines are rushing up for our work plan on the WSIS.

I would therefore suggest that we hold a telephone conference next week,
Tuesday August 31st. I will send a detailled workplan with our pending
questions during the week, so that everyone can reflect on where we are
and where we should go.

PLease tell me if this date and time suits you. Send me a phone number
where you would be reachable as well.

best,

antoine