Fwd: AW: Re: [WSIS CS-Plenary] Info for WSIS Phase 2

Hi all,

I think this answer from Bruno Oudet (advisor to the French ambassador
to WSIS for relationship with CS) should specially taken into account
by CS rep from other countries, specially the members of the HR caucus
and the members of the European group.
Meryem

Début du message réexpédié :