Re: [WSIS-CT] Next steps for Content and Themes

Hi Karen,

The "information security" agenda should obviously be covered in the
human rights section. This would allow us, by the way, to get rid of
this "*information* security" wording, which is very bad in that in
reflects more the governments/industy approach than the CS one.

Let me also anticipate the same question regarding governance issues:
they - at least the part of them making a consensus - would be covered
by the access and infrastructure section.

Meryem