Report: CS @ Intersessional

Dear all,

This is a message sent by Karen Banks from APC to the Content and
Themes list. Karen is making a report on CS activities during Paris
meeting. I'll take care of sending her the requested information on our
caucus.
Let me make profit of this opportunity to thank Karen for her - hard -
work to coordinate CS activities in Paris.

Meryem

Début du message réexpédié :