Meeting on Monday July 14

Hi,

Monday July 14th is national French holyday, please take into account
that almost everything is closed.
Unesco will however welcome people for advanced registration on Monday
from 14h00 to 18h00.
What about having a meeting of representatives/members of caucuses who
will already be in Paris on Monday, e.g. at 15h00, so that we have time
to discuss speaking slots, etc. ?

If you agree, we can meet in front of the registration desk at this
time, or at any other convenient time for most people.

Meryem