Re: [hr-wsis] Welcoming Abantu for development

Hi,

No am interesting but since 2 years we are full in
humn rights defense and we work hardly against
violence against women,girls and children in North
East of Democratic Republic of Congo.We have two
colleagues disappear since 3 weeks ago now and we have
asked Monuc to help us to find them.

So we will grant you to add SCHOMBE BAUDOUIN in your
list.

Kind regards

BAUDOUIN

Let's welcome Diana Mercorios, representative of