Fwd: Inputs from the Human Rights in the Information Society Caucus

Hi,

This is the message I've sent right now to ITU with the contribution
from our caucus. I've suppressed the .doc version since it would be
blocked on this list. The document will be on-line tomorrow on the
caucus website (http://www.iris.sgdg.org/actions/smsi/hr-wsis). I'll
also send this document to the WSIS civil society content and theme
list, as well as to the CRIS campaign list, so that interested people
may have a copy of it.

Finally, it seems that we've succeeded in providing a contribution,
although a very rough one. Thanks to all of you for your help and
comments, and specially to Rikke who also coordinates this caucus. I
hope that we will be able to provide a French version in the coming
days, and that we'll pursue our work together in working on this
detailed translation of rights.

Meryem

Début du message réexpédié :