Help with French translation

Speaking of English, could any of you help with a French translation of
the document ? I can handle part of it, from paragraph entitled
"Relevant rights from the UN International CCPR and CESCR" until the
end, but I'd really welcome help for the remaining part. Alain, Diana,
could you give a hand, please ?

If anyone can make a translation into Spanish, this would be very
welcome, too.

Thanks in advance,
Meryem