Re: [hr-wsis] Nomination of 2nd representative of this caucus

If anyone on this list requires assistance - you can count me in!

Amali De Silva, Director, Vancouver Community Network

 Meryem Marzouki <marzouki@ras.eu.org> wrote:

Hi,

It's me again, and after this message I'll stop sending stuff on this
list until Monday, I promise :-)
This "Human Rights in the Information Society" caucus should have two
representatives to the CS coordination group. As the caucus proposer,
I'm one of them as for now. If any of you would like to take more
involvement in this work, please feel free to volunteer on this list for
acting as the other representative.

I do understand that it is not easy to enter the whole process at this
time, specially when receiving many messages with plenty of information
(though certainly uncomplete). I also do know that I should have started
earlier discussions on this list, please excuse me for that, but I'm,
like many people, only volunteer in NGO activities - and, even though,
the WSIS is not our only task -, so time is hard to find.

! I hope that my messages will allow you to get a better idea of the whole
process. Please feel free to ask any question, I'd be glad to do my best
answering.

Best regards,
Meryem.
--
Meryem Marzouki - http://www.iris.sgdg.org
IRIS - Imaginons un réseau Internet solidaire

--
Putting the "Human Rights in the Information Society" issue on the WSIS Agenda
Working list of NGOs