[hr-wsis] Intro to First draft of civil soc doc for Prepcom 2

[I'm resending this message, without the attached draft, since attached
files are not allowed on this list (will send it in a companion mail in
text format).]

Attached is the first draft of civil society document for PrepCom2,
prepared by CS sub-committee on content and themes. It is mainly based
on the CS contribution to the mid-september informal meeting.
As you will read, the deadline for comments from caucuses is Monday
December 3. Please provide on this list any idea or comments that you
would see included in the document, so that I can forward them to the
coordinating group.

Meryem.

Début du message réexpédié :