[hr-wsis] HR Caucus document

All,

As one of the CS caucuses, we should prepare a (more or less) one page
specific document which would be distributed in addition to the general
document from civil society.

Our document should focus on Human rights in the information society,
and be considered as an input to the declaration and action plan of the
summit. Note that the declaration and action plan are currently being
drafted (without public information) by the WSIS secretariat and some
chosen people, to be discussed during PrepCom2.

I'll try to work on a proposal for this caucus, but please contribute,
thanks. The deadline is again very, very short.
Meryem