Fwd: [governance] Write up for the IGC candidates for the IGF-MAG

First link contains criteria and process followed by the nomcom.

Début du message réexpédié :

De : Avri Doria <avri@acm.org>
Date : 19 avril 2006 01:55:09 HAEC
À : Internet Governance Caucus <governance@lists.cpsr.org>
Cc : WSIS Plenary <plenary@wsis-cs.org>
Objet : [governance] Write up for the IGC candidates for the IGF-MAG

Hi,

I have put copies of the submission to the IGF secretariat at:

http://www.nomadicity.net/IGC-candidates-for-IGF-MAG.html
http://www.nomadicity.net/IGC-candidates-for-IGF-MAG.pdf

(i am sure it still contains some of my sometime strange typos, and
if you spot one, please let me know. i never seem to see them)

The process explanation in this doc is not overly detailed.  It was
recommended that i, with advise from the nomcom members and other
interested participants, create a more detailed process note and
include a section on lessons learned.  This way, should the IGC, or
any other caucus, wish to engage in a similar process in the future
they have something to build on.  I will work on this, but not for a
bit yet as i have some other work to catch up on first.

A one sheet pdf that sorts the recommendations based on region of
residence and gender is also available:

http://www.nomadicity.net/IGC-recommendations.pdf

thanks to everyone for everything

a.