Fwd: [governance] Nomcom selection of IGC candidates for the IGF MAG

Début du message réexpédié :

De : Avri Doria <avri@acm.org>
Date : 18 avril 2006 22:58:43 HAEC
À : Internet Governance Caucus <governance@lists.cpsr.org>
Cc : WSIS Plenary <plenary@wsis-cs.org>
Objet : [governance] Nomcom selection of IGC candidates for the IGF MAG

Hi,

I am in the process of putting together the document for presenting
the candidates selected by the IGC-nomcom to the IGF secretariat.
This document will cover the criteria and process used in the
selection as well as include the biographies of the candidates being
presented.  I was going to wait until this document was ready to
present the names to the IGC and CS-plenary, but it is taking me
forever to get the document completed and I do not want to delay any
further.

The members of the nomcom selected the following individuals as
candidates for the IGC nomcom:

Adam Peake
Chun Eunghwi
Divina Frau-Meigs
Gemma Brice (Ken) Lohento
Gustavo Gindre Monteiro Soares
Jeanette Hofmann
Mawaki Chango
Milton Mueller
Parminder Jeet Singh
Paul Byron Wilson
Qusai AlShatti
Rikke Frank Joergensen
Robert Guerra
Robin D. Gross
William Drake

(their information can still be found at: http://www.wsis-cs.org/
igfnominees.shtml)

Once I have finished the document discussing the criteria and the
process I will post the URL for it on these list.

I hope you will join me in thanking the members of the nomcom for the
work they have done in selecting the candidates.  And that you will
join me in wishing the candidates luck in the continuing selection
process.

a.