SV: [hr-wsis] General motivation to send nominees to the IGF

Dear meryem (and all),

thanks for your work on this, and for putting the name of myself, robin and cedric forward.

re. your concerns below, I would propose that we turn them into some concrete recommendations, i.e.

unclear MAG mandate -> underline how the Caucus interprete the mandate, and stress the need to have the mandate spelled out more specifically asap

MAG members serve in individual capacity: pls explain your concern here, meryem, i am not sure i understand your right

Criterias -> stress the need to make public the criteria for choosing MAG members

Language -> stress the need to make information at least bilingual.

Funding -> as i understand it from karen, there will be funding for developing countries only. -> stress the need to 1) have clear information on this, 2) the problem it raises for many candidates especially from smaller organisations.

I will be happy to help with drafting,

best
rikke