Sent: Thursday, March 30, 2006 2:22 PM
Subject: [hr-wsis] Proposed contribution from HR Caucus to IGF Agenda setting

Hi all,

I must apologize for this very late proposal, since the deadline to
send it to IGF is tomorrow. I've been overloaded with my job and have
only finished to draft the proposal right now.
However, this proposal is written along the proposed lines made in a
list/2006/msg00316.html), and I haven't seen any disagreement from
members of the caucus on this rough lines.

Could you please react to the attached contribution before tomorrow,
March 31, 22h CET, so that the HR caucus contribution may be sent on
time.