Sent: Monday, March 13, 2006 5:01 AM
Subject: [hr-wsis] SV: HR Caucus and IGF

Hi all

I support the overall outline for the IGF written contribution below.

I have one additional comment / "guideline": As well as reminding the IGF of the need to focus on issues that really need international coordination, we should also in my opinion keep focused on issues with relatively little CS attention. In other words, there are issues which every second intervention will stress (e.g. mulitistakeholder), and there are issues which are still marginalised even within CS itself (e.g. developing aspects, IPR). We should use our energy on developing HR based arguments for the latter, and not spend much energy on the first type, though we agree and support the position.

Best
Rikke