Re: [hr-wsis] Re: HR caucus and post-wsis activities / Caucus DDH e t activités post-SMSI

I also favor option 2 and would be glad if Meryem and Rikke have the energy to continue the work.
Correct us if we're wrong but according to Thiru (CPTech Geneva) while we kind of missed the first deadline (to nominate who should be part of the secretariat), we have till March 31 to identify in writing what are our top three priorities to be discussed at the IGF.

These are some of the topics submitted thus far:

  1. Spam
  2. Multilingualism
  3. Cybercrime
  4. Cybersecurity
  5. Privacy and Data Protection
  6. Freedom of Expression and Human Rights
  7. International Interconnection Costs
  8. Bridging the Digital Divide: Access and Policies
  9. Bridging the Digital Divide: Financing
 10. Rules for e-commerce, e-business and consumer protection.

Here are the contributions made so far:

http://www.intgovforum.org/contributions.htm