CS Statement suggestion

The right to vote, and the privacy of the vote are important Human Rights and basic tenets of democracy. I would like to see some reference to protection of the right to the privacy of the vote in the CS document, particularly since the official summit document does not even allude to this issue. Is it appropriate and possible for the Human Rights Caucus to suggest text for the CS Statement to reflect this?

"International, national and local measure must ensure that the right to an open and transparent voting process that guarantees that the privacy of the vote is fully and completely protected, if and when electronic voting technologies are implemented."

(Sorry, no French version. My French would be worse than reading this in English!)

Thanks.
Ginger Paque