Fwd: Support to NGO initiatives

Dear all,

I'm resending this message, since I've again experienced some mail problems with our pop server, and this also affects the listserv of the HR caucus. Hope it will reach you in time. meryem

Début du message réexpédié :

De: Meryem Marzouki <marzouki@ras.eu.org>
Date: Sam 22 oct 2005  12:34:41 Europe/Paris
À: hr-wsis@iris.sgdg.org
Objet: Support to NGO initiatives

Dear all

As you know, the Caucus has paid continously support to the independent Tunisian NGOs during WSIS,
and to addressing the WSIS process and issues from a public perspective.

As part of this support, a number of organisations are now discussing the holding of a supplementary NGO forum, as a side event coinciding with the Summit.

Unless strong objection, say within 24 hours, we would like the HR Caucus listed in support of any
such an initiative.

Please let us know if you have any objections,

best
Meryem & Rikke