On the selection committee process

Dear Rik, dear selection committee, dear all,

The Human Rights Caucus is still waiting for the reasons why my own name, as HR caucus co-chair, has not been retained. It has been transmitted to you by Rikke, HR caucus co-chair, on behalf of our caucus. This proposal from the caucus has been reiterated on its list, with the clear request to two members of the selection committee to forward this proposal to the committee.
I know that I'm not very fashionable (although I don't know if my hair are longer that Richard Stallman's).
Is there any other sound reason that the selection committee could share with the plenary, or at least with the caucus?

This lack of transparency and accountability from the selection committee is really problematic. In addition to the fact that two nominated Tunisian Senators are members of this selection committee (2 out of 6 members, if I'm not wrong).

Finally, the process of collecting supports, undertaken by the HR caucus, does not need any support from the selection committee, since the nomination proposal is addressed directly to WSIS Secretary-General and to WSIS Preparatory Process President.

Best regards,
Meryem Marzouki
HR caucus co-chair