Re: [hr-wsis] HR caucus proposal for CS speakers at the Summit

Hi Meryem,

We have finalized the selection committee recommendations for CS speakers in Tunis, which we will be forwarding to the Plenary later today.

Your caucus's nomination of Bruna Faidutti was included in our final list of speakers for the plenary.

If Shirin Abadi does become confirmed to be able to speak in Tunis, this should be communicated directly to the ITU and the President of the WSIS, since they are handling the final speaker's schedule.

We will inform you on how the full process went in our message.

Sorry for not having got back to you earlier.

Regards,

Rik