De : Bill McIver [mailto:Bill.McIver@nrc-cnrc.gc.ca]
Envoyé : jeudi, 6. octobre 2005 00:53
À : hr-wsis@iris.sgdg.org
Objet : [hr-wsis] Re: SV: Re: Proposal - Speakers list for the summit

All,

I agree with Rikke.

We tried to get Ebadi last time, so I think there
would no objections this time around.

The important thing, however, is to try
to have at least one person who has been inside the process
and who can speak directly to issues we have been
discussing.

WJM

Rikke Frank Joergensen wrote:

>I would still like to have Meryem speak... especially because i think it is important that at least some of the speakers are not just "outsiders" brought in for the Galla, but actually people who have struggled along w us over the last WSIS years,.
>
>But Shirin Ebadi would of course also be excellent to present the HR agenda. Perhaps we could suggest both her and Meryem directly to ITU.. Provided of course that Meryem is willing to give it a try :)
>

>Rikke

Bill McIver
e-Government / e-Citizen Group
National Research Council Canada  Institute for Information Technology
e-mail: bill.mciver@nrc.gc.ca
http://iit-iti.nrc-cnrc.gc.ca/r-d/e-government-gouvernement-e_e.html
http://iit-iti.nrc-cnrc.gc.ca/r-d/e-government-gouvernement-e_f.html