Re: [hr-wsis] overpasses to the Sumit

Hi Rikke,

we are intending to have a significant presence in Tunis - we are inviting human rights defenders from some Middle Eastern countries to join our delegation. It would obviously be good if the human rights caucus had as many as it was fair to get.

Thanks,

Andrew

Rikke Frank Joergensen wrote:

hi all,

we have to request overpasses for the Summit by friday. Overpasses are entrance tickets to the official session to avoid that these gets overly crowded. At the Geneva Summit they were necessary to enter for instance the Opening Session.

There are 500 overpasses available for CS as a whole, and we are app. 36 Caucus' and Working groups.

I will ask for 20 overpasses to be distributed among Caucus members who do not get a pass from other sources.

rikke

--
Working List of the WSIS Human Rights Caucus
Web site : http://www.iris.sgdg.org/actions/smsi/hr-wsis

--
Andrew Anderson
Deputy Director