speakers for the summit

hi all

I would like to propose Meryem as speaker for the Summit.

As most of you know, she has worked on the interface btw HR and technology for many years, both as a researcher and as a dedicated activist. She is director of the French NGO "IRIS", and was the one to set up this Caucus back at prepcom1 of the first WSIS phase. She has worked enormously over the last years to keep HR on the WSIS agenda, in all its many manifestations.

I am not sure, if she will accept a nomination, but Ill ask her.

Rikke