Fra: Meryem Marzouki [mailto:marzouki@ras.eu.org]
Sendt: ti 20-09-2005 08:02
Til: hr-wsis@iris.sgdg.org
Emne: [hr-wsis] Fwd: [WSIS CS-Plenary] accreditation of Human Rights in China

Hi all,

As far as I'm concerned, this is all what I can do before wednesday,
being stuck in Paris for 2 full-days conference...
But the HR will indeed react, in coordination with our member HRIC.
Best,
Meryem

Début du message réexpédié :

--
Working List of the WSIS Human Rights Caucus
Web site : http://www.iris.sgdg.org/actions/smsi/hr-wsis